- Wet the surface that you want to clean with a damp cloth.
- Dab the cloth in the Quickleen powder
- Apply to the surface in the direction of the metal grain
- Wipe the residue with a dry cloth off the surface, if needed rinse the surface with water or wipe with a wet cloth and then dry.
- If needed repeat steps 2-4
Special Considerations: Do not rub the surface in circular movements as it can scratch the metal. Always test a small inconspicuous area first. Use a soft cloth rather than a sponge or paper towel.
For porcelain and tile cleaning dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of powder in a gallon of hot water. Add your regular floor cleaner to the water and wash the surface as you usually would.